We are a non-profit 501-c3 organization for ALL parents that benefits ALL Maine South students.
Our purpose is to:
- Connect, educate and help parents navigate through the stages of Maine South
- Award scholarships to graduating seniors - students are evaluated on their involvement in the community, clubs, sports, employment, etc., and not solely on grades
A sampling of activities offered throughout the year:
- Member Socials
- Informational parent meetings (We partner with MS administration on several events - See Parent Academy Schedule below)
- Annual Girlfriend Gala Fundraiser
- Finals Breakfast bar for students
- Local area Restaurant Nights
- Assign with Teacher Appreciation Week
Thank you to Dr. Collins, Mr. Berendt, Robyn Moreth, and Christine Bednarek for all of your help throughout the year.
Sign up today by using the PayPal link below. Join Today, together we can make a difference.
1111 S Dee Road, Park Ridge, IL 60068, US