We are a non-profit 501-c3 organization for ALL parents that benefits ALL Maine South students.
Our purpose is to:
- Connect, educate and help parents navigate through the stages of Maine South
- Award scholarships to graduating seniors - students are evaluated on their involvement in the community, clubs, sports, employment, etc., and not solely on grades
A sampling of activities offered throughout the year:
- Member Socials
- Informational parent meetings (We partner with MS administration on several events - See Parent Academy Schedule below)
- Annual Girlfriend Gala Fundraiser
- Finals Breakfast bar for students
- Local area Restaurant Nights
- Assign with Teacher Appreciation Week
Thank you to Dr. Collins, Mr. Berendt, Robyn Moreth, and Christine Bednarek for all of your help throughout the year.
1111 S Dee Road, Park Ridge, IL 60068, US